Terms of Sale
- Payment Terms: Net 30 Days subject to credit approval.
- Minimum Order: $175.00 net for domestic orders and $350.00 for orders for export. A $35.00 service charge will be added to orders below the minimum.
- Prices: All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. Contact Customer Service for current prices.
- Freight: All prices are F.O.B. shipping point (McHenry, IL U.S.A).
- Return of Goods: Authorization must be secured from Standard Safety before any goods will be accepted. All returns must be made within 30 days of return authorization date. All goods must be in saleable condition and less than one year old. A restocking charge of 15% - 30% will be applied, depending on the item involved. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Shortages: All claims for shortage of goods or other errors in the shipment must be presented in writing within ten (10) business days of the invoice date.
- Warranty: Data on these products and others, which we may quote, are based on information believed to be reliable. It is the responsibility of the user to select products, which are appropriate for each intended use. As the use of these products is beyond our control, we make no warranty, express or implied, of fitness or suitability of particular purpose or of merchantability, or otherwise. Standard Safety warrants for a period of ninety (90) days after invoice date that all of its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. There are no warranties, which extend beyond the fact thereof.